Custom TShirts

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello everyone.

After having watched 2 hours of video on Shopify, there is something very Unclear.  I want to create a brand with my Designs ( that I have already).

It is clear how to integrate Alibaba but how can I print my Designs on the Tshirts? Alibaba has plain t shirts.

Shall I use Printful? ( With higher costs)

Anyone in the same situation?

Thanks and cheers,

Aldo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
121 6 9

you mean you want to work with alibaba or printfull just for the special order print or you want get stock from them and then re sell it ? 

if want only special order print for example one item for one costumer

then

alibaba is not what you want

you want 

aliexpress{also is for alibaba but for normal sell not wholesale}

aliexpress shipping can be slow if with cheap price shipping

and can use dhl which is more expensive ofcourse but fast

or use printfull or teeshirt or something like these apps what ever names i forget 

its more expensive for price and for shipping but faster shipping ofcourse 

you can check the reviews on both the apps like printfull or aliexpress check the seller reviews

good luck

@aldop92 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi@Emir_Eldoadoa,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me be more clear. I want to sell my Tshirts. I have seen all the tutorials going to aliexpress for basic stuff but not design personalization ( I can't sell a plain white tshirts, I want to sell my Branded Tshirt). So my question is, shall I still use Aliexpress or Printful instead?

What If I want to use it combined? For exampleselling t-shirt with printful and selling gold (fake) chains ( or other basic non custom items) with aliexpress? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi@Emir_Eldoadoa,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me be more clear. I want to sell my Tshirts. I have seen all the tutorials going to aliexpress for basic stuff but not design personalization ( I can't sell a plain white tshirts, I want to sell my Branded Tshirt). So my question is, shall I still use Aliexpress or Printful instead?

What If I want to use it combined? For exampleselling t-shirt with printful and selling gold (fake) chains ( or other basic non custom items) with aliexpress?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi@Emir_Eldoadoa,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me be more clear. I want to sell my Tshirts. I have seen all the tutorials going to Aliexpress for basic stuff but not design personalization ( I can't sell plain white t-shirts, I want to sell my Branded Tshirt). So my question is, shall I still use Aliexpress or Printful instead?

What If I want to use it combined? For example selling t-shirt with printful and selling gold (fake) chains ( or other basic non custom items) with aliexpress?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
121 6 9

you can use both of course 

and  in product page choose fulfilment products for printufull take printfull and others for aliexpress

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Can I ask you? Why can't you order plain t-shirts and use any printing machine like a heat press to add your own design. I'm just curious.

0 Likes