Custom printed glassware company that integrates with Shopify?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! 

Does anyone know of a company that will custom print glassware that I could integrate with my Shopify store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
626 47 137

Hey, @Jenni1!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Great question! While there are quite a few print-on-demand apps in the Shopify App Store, I did manage to find one called Gooten that offers custom pint glasses.

The Gooten app integrates seamlessly with Shopify, allowing you to upload your designs to their products and import them directly into your own online store. Once a customer purchases a product from your store, you'll then need to order it from the supplier, who will print your design on the product and ship it to the customer directly on your behalf. 

Print-on-demand is a great way to sell products online without having to invest capital in inventory. However, there are pretty limited options when it comes to glassware and Gooten was the only app I managed to find that offers this type of product. 

While exploring some other options, I came across this forum post from another merchant also in search of custom glassware. In this post, you'll find a few different companies that offer custom glassware. Keep in mind that the suggestions listed there (apart from Gooten) do not integrate directly with Shopify, so you may be required to purchase inventory upfront or manually order products from the suppliers as needed. That said, there still might be a few options there worth considering.

Ultimately, it sounds like Gooten will be the best option for you; it has some great reviews and it's a quite popular options for merchants who are selling print-on-demand products. It's a free app to install, so I recommend trying it out to see if it suits your needs.

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction and I'd love to hear what you think!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes