Customer Ambassador Dashboard

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to Have an Ambassador login. i want them to be able to see what they make at anytime. for that need i need accounts to be linked to specific discount codes and when ever there code is used a specific percentage to be added to their account minus the shipping. For Example Jimmy is sponsored by me he has a code "jimmy20" that gives his followers 20% off. 3 people used his code 1 order for $20+$3shipping (jimmy make $4 shipping is not included) 1 order for $10 (jimmy made $2) and another order for $10+$20shipping(jimmy made $2) i want jimmy to be able to see how many times his code was used and how much he has made so far

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 72 109

Hello @budsgaming!

Helen here from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Shopify Community.

Working with ambassadors is a great way to boost your sales by having others promote your store and recommend your products for you. This is definitely something that is possible to implement by using an affiliate marketing app from our App Store, and I am happy to recommend a few for you:

Each one of the options listed above offer the ability to build, share, and track your affiliate marketing program. You are able to set custom commissions per affiliate, and even choose how you would like to pay them their earnings. Your affiliates will have the added benefit of being able to login to their own affiliate account and review their stats and earnings as well. 

Please keep in mind that the apps listed above are made by third party developers, and any specific questions about the set up, or the functionalities they have, would be best suited to the app developer. We have a great help doc here that goes into more detail about how to contact the app developer directly. 

To learn more about affiliate marketing and other strategies you can use to grow your business, I recommend listening to this episode of the Shopify Masters podcast and reading this great blog post about customer acquisition.

Best of luck building your affiliate program! Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi budsgaming, 

I'm working on a plugin that does exactly that! Ambassador portal, discount code generation & sales tracking. 

Check it out here: 

https://www.convertout.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
691 72 109

Thanks for sharing, @EddyChung! Will you be making this app available in the Shopify App Store?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes