Customer Lookup on Visitor Page?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Most of my customers are members of my organization (a bridge club).  I would like them to be able to look up fellow members and get phone numbers for those members.  They use this information to invite other members to play bridge with them.  I plan to tag all my members so they will be easy to find.  Is there a way to have a lookup function on the home page or any other page?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Hi, @darwebb.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

This is a great question. I understand you're looking to add a feature to your store that lets your customers connect with each other. Is that right? 

If so, this would be something you can establish with an app from our App Store. Here are some apps that I've found that may help:

Shopicial - Social forum - You can create a social network that allows you to build a community for your business and your customers can share their thoughts and feelings about your store. 

Community Builder - You can create a Facebook community to help your customers connect and leave reviews. 

Social King - You can create user profiles where customers can comment on each other's posts. 

These apps are made by third-party developers. You can ask any questions or pass on any comment by reaching out to them directly using the information underneath the "Support" section of the app's page. 

Another option is to hire a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts specialize in custom coding features to enhance your store. You can check out a list of Shopify Experts here

Let me know if this helps! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes