What is the best app for creating a personalized customer portal on Shopify?

James_Jackson-H
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi

Are they any apps sto allow for a traditioal customer Portal?

We want our customers to login and see there logo and branding across the site. The products would all be personalised to match the customer that is logged in.

Each portal/customer

-can see orders, History, Tracking

-customized order forms

-order templates be prefilled with customer information

-specific pricing for customers

I can't find anything solid, i have been looking!

Thank you

Replies 8 (8)

ajcheek1
5 0 0

We're looking to do something similar. Did you locate any good solutions? 

Sportsperson
Visitor
1 0 0

I am looking for the same feature. I know it's possible because I;ve seen the integration to quote softwares. But I just want something simple from the web. 

JerrySmith1992
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm looking for similar solutions too ! Any progress on that ?

James_Jackson-H
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi All

sorry for the late repsonse.

The way have configured it is by using a few different apps which i've listed below.

• Locksmith - Hide pages, Products, collections and nav menu that can only be seen when logged in and / or tagged customers
  • Arigato Automation - helps with our 'Customer Account Creation'
  • Wholesale - All in One - sorts pricing tiers and wholesale pricing (Contact them if it says not compatiable with your store and they sort it for you)
  • Shogun - just for page design and layout to give customers a branded page (we already had this)

I'm also trying to set up a mega menu, but after talking about one app, they confirmed it doesn't work with locksmith, I've since asked locksmith and they aren't aware of any megamenu apps on shopify that work with Locksmith. 

If anyone has any suggestions on improving how we've configured it please share 🙂

Thanks

James

zejayes
Visitor
2 0 3

Somebody Puuuuhhleasseeee tell me there's another way to do this well besides having 4 apps mashed together? lol

julien-tm
Visitor
1 0 0

You can't do that off shopify directly, you need an external service and then use headless shopify.

Hope this helps, a popular way to do this is wordpress and shopify.

amandak
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

I realize this feed is over a year old, but could you explain a bit more about how you do this with WordPress?

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
154 15 23

Hi.

The specific pricing would be something you'd need to check if it's possible to do through Shopify, with catalogs, but not sure this feature is available in every plan.

For the rest, check the app in my signature. Customer Accounts transforms the generic account page into a sophisticated & interactive customer portal. Customers will be able to edit their profiles, track past orders, view products they are interested in or access relevant information all in one place. Additionally, our app offers a range of powerful tools that integrate seamlessly into the new upgraded portal. Like LoyaltyWishlist, App Integrations, Custom Forms, Social Login,...

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.