Customer Portals

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi

Are they any apps sto allow for a traditioal customer Portal?

We want our customers to login and see there logo and branding across the site. The products would all be personalised to match the customer that is logged in.

Each portal/customer

-can see orders, History, Tracking

-customized order forms

-order templates be prefilled with customer information

-specific pricing for customers

I can't find anything solid, i have been looking!

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

We're looking to do something similar. Did you locate any good solutions? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for the same feature. I know it's possible because I;ve seen the integration to quote softwares. But I just want something simple from the web. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm looking for similar solutions too ! Any progress on that ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi All

sorry for the late repsonse.

The way have configured it is by using a few different apps which i've listed below.

• Locksmith - Hide pages, Products, collections and nav menu that can only be seen when logged in and / or tagged customers
  • Arigato Automation - helps with our 'Customer Account Creation'
  • Wholesale - All in One - sorts pricing tiers and wholesale pricing (Contact them if it says not compatiable with your store and they sort it for you)
  • Shogun - just for page design and layout to give customers a branded page (we already had this)

I'm also trying to set up a mega menu, but after talking about one app, they confirmed it doesn't work with locksmith, I've since asked locksmith and they aren't aware of any megamenu apps on shopify that work with Locksmith. 

If anyone has any suggestions on improving how we've configured it please share

Thanks

James

0 Likes