Customer Profile - Is there an App for this?

2 0 0

What I am looking for is customers to be able to create a login and password, and fill out a customer profile which contains their age, hair colour, equipment colour preferences, have a notes area, etc. Our products will be sent out monthly, and are going to be modified for each customer, so them having a profile would be a great solution.

Any help would be wonderful! Thanks and Happy New Year!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 0 6

Hey Ania! There is a way to collect additional info from customers when they create their account with the builtin form here: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/configuration/store-customization/communicating-with-customers/accoun...

There's also the Chimpified app by MailChimp (https://apps.shopify.com/chimpified) that will let you create campaigns/lists based off of purchases your customers make :)

Hope that helps!

Ashley | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

This is perfect I think! Thanks so much Ashley! I'll give it a go.

0 Likes
10 0 0

App to keep track of customer orders only an app can help you out in this situation. As the existing app is not working you need to develop a public one. Would you like to discuss more about it?

0 Likes

This is exactly why we built Customer Fields! 😄 

The Customer Fields app allows you to collect unique customer data (typically during registration) that allows you to build unique customer profiles. That's just the first step though. After you collect this data, you can also apply customer tags automatically, redirect customers to specific products or collections, or even add specific products to their cart... all based on customer input!

Michael | Business Development @ Helium
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- User friendly apps with top-rated US-based support
Customer Fields App (since 2015)
Meteor Mega Menu App (since 2014)
0 Likes