Customer Service?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Does anybody if there is any customer service number or customer service for Shopify anymore? An online chat? Anything in real time? 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 20 47

Hi, @Liamliamliam!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Our support team is available 24/7 via Live Chat and over the phone. We currently aren't taking inbound calls, but you can request a callback.

To contact our support team, first head to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions and log into your store. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic.

Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help.

Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available.

If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

We also have support available via email, Facebook and Twitter as well.

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 25

You can get Shopify support via these 4 channels below:

• Live chat support
  • Email support
  • Phone Support
  • Twitter

To get support via phone, you can contact them via these number phones:

1pljerA.jpg

For more details about other support channels, read this guide: How To Get Shopify Support (Shopify Team, Forum, Third-party Partners)

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Replying to Miles at Shopify... the link you attached doesn't even take you to the chat/email or phone support options. 

I joined Shopify in 2015. I have consistently recommended Shopify to friends and colleagues for ecommerce - why? because of the OUTSTANDING customer service... But that appears to be a thing of the past! I have tried dozens of times EVERYDAY to try to request a call back. But the option is NEVER an option!  And chat support... just how many support chats do they have open at one time?!? I wait anywhere from 1 minute to 3 just for a response to a question.I don't have time to sit and wait for a response like that .  I tried using chat, not only did the person NOT ever answer my question, but they were rude and repeated their same response no matter how I changed the question to clarify.  So I can't with a good conscience ever recommend Shopify again.  And I am not a person who bothers CS often. I might have questions 2-4 times a year, but when I have a question I want to be able to speak to a knowledgeable CS rep - which was my experience for the 1st few years, but the last 18+months not true. 

I appreciate that your company is growing, and maybe you will become the biggest ecommerce provider, but at the cost of CS, which means someone else will come along and provide the CS you use to supply...  Honestly, the phone support cue isn't available because the wait times are too long???? that was the excuse I heard today again. Let me be the judge of that... I don't have time to constantly be checking to see "when" it is available. I would rather put my name in the cue and then get on with my day.  Of course if there isn't any phone support then be honest, don't make up a "story" i.e. lie to us.

Sad thing is I do love the Shopify product, but I now HATE your lack of CS, and for that reason as soon as I can find an alternative I will. I know I don't matter, there will be many more to come along and replace my company.  Sad... just so sad

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

So Liam, here is the correct link to the chat or email option for Shopify. And supposedly occasionally phone support, though I haven't been able to contact by phone for months... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I don't see the live chat or the request for a call back. Did y'all delete it? I need to speak to someone.

0 Likes