Customer Service

Highlighted
2 0 0

Is there not an option to reach out to Shopify for help? 

When I click to create a second store, the webpage loads and says I need to create an account and so I click to login as an existing user but then it tells me no user exists and asks me to sign up. If I try to sign up, the site tells me an account already exists.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
584 40 88

Hi @MattMorris504

Ren here from the Shopify Support team, here to help you out. 

It sounds like you may have already created the account. You can use this link to enter in the email address you used at the time of sign up to check and see which stores are linked to your account: https://accounts.shopify.com/recovery/stores

This recovery process can help you determine your login credentials so you can sign into your store. Prior to recovering the account I recommend clearing your browser's cache.

Let me know if that helps! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ren, 

I am logged into my account and I am trying to create a second store. When I click create a second store, it redirects me to register as a new customer even though I'm already signed in. There's a hyperlink that says "login if you're an existing user," which I click but then it redirects me to the page with a link to click in order to create a new store and the process repeats. How do I add a second store when I already have an account? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
584 40 88

Hey @MattMorris504

It sounds like your cache is recognizing you and wanting to automatically log you in with the existing account. The easiest way around this would be to clear your browser's cache or even use a different browser to create a new account. Once that's done, you'll be given the URL's of both accounts at the time of login to select which store you want to log in to. 

Just in case, you can learn all about how to clear your cache across multiple browsers with this link. 

Are you wanting to open a new account to start over or are you getting going on a second store? I'd love to know more!

Let me know how that goes! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, we are looking to transfer our Wix website over to Shopify. We have not published our Wix site yet, but we did hire someone to build it and we are now adding products.

We have heard Shopify may be a better route, however the dilemma is we want to see if our website from Wix can be transferred as is to Shopify. We are okay if the templates are alittle different, but we do not want to have to retype and upload all of our pictures and products with the descriptions.

Please email me at insandouts333@gmail.com or call at 770-315-7563.

Thanks

0 Likes