Customer checkout issue - cart being cleared

UK_Aspire_Vendo
Excursionist
31 0 3

Hey guys! Hope everyone is safe and well.

We have a peculiar issue right now whereby some of our customers' carts are being emptied as press 'checkout' when in the cart.

Does anyone know if this is a common issue, or are we dealing with something a bit more in depth here?

I doubt this will make any difference, but the item that is most popular right now that people are having trouble checking out with is This one.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
379 47 68

Hey there, @UK_Aspire_Vendo!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team. Hope you're safe and well too, and thank you for posting! There don't seem to be any current issues regarding carts being emptied at checkout - you can always check out the status of any issues with your store here.

I also checked out your store on my end here and the link you provided took me to a 404 Not Found page. It looks like it might be sold out, or did you mean this product? I was able to add this product to my cart, checkout, and take it all the way to the external payment gateway page without any issues. Have you been able to replicate the issue on your end?

If you have been able to replicate the issue, could you please gather a screen-recording of this behavior? If so, I'd be delighted to guide you through some initial troubleshooting steps here. For security purposes we are unable to authenticate you through the Community Forums; however, our Support Advisors would be happy to take a closer look at this issue and escalate if necessary.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes