Customer discount code reporting

1 0 0

Hi all -

I'm looking to find a few figures which I'm finding tricky and would appreciate some advice!

1) How many of our customers who originally came from an offer ended up buying from us again at full price - I have the orders tagged but the customers don't have any unique tag so no idea how to pull this?

2) What is the average order value of those customers 

3) Did any of those customer buy from us before they used the discount?

Look forward to some guidance.

Kelvin

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 0 6

Hi Kelvin,

Kritesh here from Better Reports team. I believe our app - Better Reports can help with this analysis.

Specifically,

1) How many of our customers who originally came from an offer ended up buying from us again at full price - I have the orders tagged but the customers don't have any unique tag so no idea how to pull this?

The orders that are tagged can be used to identify the customers, which can then be used to see their purchase history.

2) What is the average order value of those customers 

This is possible as a built-in report as well.

3) Did any of those customer buy from us before they used the discount?

We can go a step further and also show you which order the discount code was applied for these customer (2nd/3rd order etc.)

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Once set up, we can also schedule these to run at a regular cadence automatically.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Disclaimer: I am part of the Better Reports support team.

0 Likes