Customer experience

1 0 0

I recently tried to make a purchase online. It was a limited edition launch, I went to pay via shopify and when I went to make the payment I kept getting the attached error message, becuase of this a launch I had been waiting for for weeks failed due to this message. Can anyone explain to me why this happened and how I can stop it from happening again? 

many thanks  

D7403619-262F-4AE0-8CB2-19ED510C6166.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
949 110 156

Hi, @ReenaGK,

Hank here from Shopify.

That message usually is a localized issue like your browser, Internet service provider, or the device you are using. Sometimes it can be an issue with the store, but more times than not it is one of the issues I mentioned.

Have you reached out to the store directly about this to see if they noticed any other customers with the issue?

The steps we would normally suggest is to try to open the website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache and trying once more?

If still having an issue, I would advise reaching out to the store owner directly, to see if there are similar cases with their store, but those steps should resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes