Customer facing product tags for correct filtering

Soysauce1
Tourist
15 0 1

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 10.30.54 AM.png

How and where, can I delete these tags and create new ones? I have 1K products, I cant do this product level one by one. Can someone tell me where my product tags are?

Thank you,

Ash

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 47 105

Hey, @Soysauce1!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I'm part of the Shopify team.

I'd be glad to lend you a hand with this today. Your product tags are managed on the product details level. While you can edit them individually in the edit product page, I definitely understand that isn't feasible for your 1000+ products. 

A) Use Bulk Actions

To bulk manage your product tags, add, or easily remove tags, head to Admin > Products > select products > click more actions. Here you will be able to easily manage your tags as such: 

13-34-8byae-cn07h

B) Use a Product CSV

You can easily make changes to your product CSV using a spreadsheet software like Google Sheets. Export your products, edit the tag columns, then import the new file. New to working with CSV files? Find detailed instructions here.

C) Use an app from the App Store

If you find it more convenient to work with an app, there's a free app for you to check out:

You have a few different solutions to choose from above, but please don't hesitate to reach out if other questions come up.

Warm regards

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
natashadisante
Shopify Partner
39 0 1

Hi @Soysauce1 ,

You can easily bulk edit your Shopify product tags using Mixtable's Excel-like spreadsheet interface for Shopify. Sync your product data to a worksheet, map the product tags to a column, edit the tags in bulk by using an Excel formula or through copying/pasting the contents of cells, and then sync the changes back to Shopify by saving your workbook. 

0 Likes