Customer fedback

Paul_Stevenson1
3 0 0

Hi All, 

A customer has sent feedback on my store as only a customer can see, he has left 1 comment i am struggling to sort.

"On the ordering pages, there was a `Message` option that opened iMessage on Mac, not email. It didnt seem to have your mobile number. Maybe iMessage lost it, as i have never used it before: it opened a `Welcome to iMessage` dialog, then `Select a contact`"

any help greatly appreciated

Paul

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
867 60 252

Hi, @Paul_Stevenson1

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. Thanks for posting about this feedback you received. 

Have you had a chance to visit your own site as a customer would to work through the process of adding a product into the cart, visiting the cart page, and then opening up the checkout? That way, you can hopefully track down this 'Message' option on your end, and test it out to see if you experience the same thing that your customer did. When trying this, I recommend using Chrome Incognito mode to make sure you're viewing the same version of your site that a customer would see. 

However, if you've tried this already and can't find this feature, I suggest following up with your customer directly to clarify where they saw this, and how it looked on their end. Having them provide screenshots should also help you quickly determine where this feature is located on your site. 

In the meantime though, I'm happy to take a closer look at your live site and see if I can find this 'Message' option, too. So that I can do this, can you please confirm: 

• Your store's URL. 
  • The theme you're using on your site. You can find this information directly in your Shopify admin under 'Online store > Themes > Current theme'.  

I hope to hear back from you soon with the above details! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes