Customer note field in admin dashbord

priyanka2
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am trying to get some information from customer and save it into customer note feild in admin dashbord. Can i do this. How can i save it there. Please help me. 

0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
656 53 120

Hello, @priyanka2!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Are you looking to simply add details into the 'Customer Notes' section of the customer page in your Shopify Admin? If so, you can follow these instructions to add details to the Customer Notes section:

• Head into your Shopify Admin
  • From the Customers section> Click on the name of the customer account that you want to adjust
  • Under the 'Customer Note' section, adjust the details and then hit 'Save' 

If you're looking for more information about how to adjust your customer accounts, then you can follow our step by step guide, here

Are you looking for a way to collect customer information and then have that information automatically saved to the 'Customer Notes' section of the customer page in your Shopify Admin?

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hello,

I agree with karlie about getting the information from customer and save it into customer note field in admin dashboard.

If you want to save more information like 'your customer viewed products', 'your customer Wishlist'....etc., You can try our app "Tuecus".
And we design easy way to use of "customer dashboard".
Simply Tuecus gives you a proper overview of your customer's actions on your website.

Team of,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes