Customer's Credit Card Decline

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello, 

I opened a new store and fill in all my information for Shopify payments. My customer's credit card is being decline at checkout.

What can I do to resolve this?

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @Vishnu7680 ! Do you mind sharing your store's link? 

This might be possible because of 2 things - 1st - maybe you haven't entered the merchant because of which that particular credit card is being denied and 2nd - maybe it's from the user's end. 

Are all the credit card transactions being denied or it's the first one? We would like to have your store's link and then we can try and help you out!

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi, @Vishnu7680

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

First off, I would need to know what error message your customer is receiving, and whether it is just the single customer or several that are experiencing the same issue. If it is an individual customer, it is likely to be a localized issue or a problem with their card.

Have you set up your Shopify Payments correctly? If you look in your store admin, are there any messages or indications that further action may be required?

The more context and information you can provide me with, the better I can diagnose the issue and provide a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes