Customer service is Poor

User0001
Tourist
6 0 3

After Long preparations on starting a business Shopify Decided to make my First experince a really bad one. I used my debit card to pay the monthly fees but i was blocked and wasnt given any reason to as why. I have the right to know That. and BTW give me my refund. i was blocked 5 minutes after paying the monthly fees

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 555

Hey there,

Bo here From Shopify Support.

I am so sorry to hear that this has been your experience. When it comes to decisions like this, each case can be quiet different and so the best course of action would be to reach out to our support team directly so that we can help you accordingly. For account security purposes we would not be able to discuss said account on a public forum. If you reach out to our support team we will be able to escalate your case to our Accounts Team so this can be reviewed and a refund can be issued where applicable. 

You can, of course, reach us via the following links and we can help to guide you:

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
HongLouWang
1 0 0

Yes customer service is suck

I got the same problem with you, I just add my debit card and try to change the free trial to a basic plan, and I got, boom! I got banned without a reason. I connected with their customer service, first time, they said that their team will connect me in 48-72hours but now 13 days passed, I try to connect with their customer service again and again but they didn't provide anything rather than wait.

0 Likes