Customer tagged discount with decimal place

Highlighted
1 0 0

Im reaching out for some help and guidance. I have nearly finished our new trade website on shopify but i have one last problem to find a solution for before launching and going live - I need to be able to apply various discount rates to specific trade customers. Ideally using the customer tag to identify which customer gets which discount rate. The main discount used is 12.5%.

I have tried various different apps that allow a discount with a decimal place but all of them don't seem to work well with drawer carts or use a proxy cart/checkout page. Ideally, i don't want to have to disable the drawer cart as it is a good feature for customers and enables them to quickly and easily view their cart.

Is there any other alternatives that anyone could suggest? Would a shopify expert be able to provide a solution? FYI - we're using the Prestige theme.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

Could you let me know which app you are using for adding the discounts to tagged customers? I cannot answer your question but am researching an app for my wholesale customers?

0 Likes