Customise CSV Export

NickyGouna
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help. I wanted to customise my orders/draft order export csv file. 

I want to be able to add additional columns when the file exports. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this please?

Thanks

0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Explorer
68 3 4

Hi there, it is not possible to customize the columns on the default Shopify order export. However, our free app Report Toaster allows you to export using any columns. Please feel free to take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

0 Likes
NickyGouna
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hi, 

Thanks for this. Am I able to add our cost price of products to the custom excel export? At the moment, draft orders does not include this.

0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Explorer
68 3 4

Hi there - you can export your product cost on the order export. When you refer to draft orders, are they still in draft mode, or have you converted them into actual orders? If they are actual orders, they will export just like orders from any other source.

0 Likes
Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
52 0 3

Hi @NickyGouna, you can use BeProfit - Profit Tracker to create your very own custom reports to show your order data (and much more)!

The app gives you the power to:

• Create and export custom reports (This is most relevant to your question. You can even schedule your custom reports to be emailed to you automatically.)
  • Track your profit history over time
  • Get intuitive visuals and graphs
  • Freely edit your store's data
  • Understand complex business metrics
  • Connect metrics once with smart integrations
  • Spot what factors need improvement to increase profits
  • Make data-driven decisions to optimize your store

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback! Good luck

0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Excursionist
143 0 11

Hi @NickyGouna ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app with more than 500 five-star reviews.

With Report Pundit, you can customize the reports by adding additional columns to the report. Additional columns include product cost, cost of goods sold, profit, fulfillment date, vendor name, etc.

You can export the reports instantly and schedule the reports to Email, Google Drive, Google Sheets, FTP & BigQuery.

We have created custom reports for more than 10k Shopify merchants. Our live chat support team can create the reports instantly.

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. You can also contact us at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes

Hey there @NickyGouna,

Our app, EZ Exporter, allows you to create customized CSV exports as well and we do support both Orders and Draft Orders and you can add additional columns.

Our app can export the current (at the time of export) value of the "Cost per item" field as part of the Order or Draft Order export if the line item is associated with a product/variant record.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have any questions about our app.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes
NickyGouna
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hi, I want to export the draft order and for it to show cost price.

0 Likes
NickyGouna
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hi @Jonathan-HA 

I've downloaded and have a trial but the app seems very complex. Is there a guide anywhere?

0 Likes
Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
52 0 3

Hi @NickyGouna - BeProfit has a longer trial period, costs less, and has an intuitive interface. Plus, if you need any help, our support team is happy to assist however you may need.

0 Likes