Customize Notification order confirmation email

petit
4 0 0

Hi! 

We have a few manual payment methods such as bank deposit, where the customer has to transfer the money to us and send a receipt before we start processing the order. 

We would like to remind them this by including our bank details when choosing this payment method. 

Our coding is extremely basic, can someone help? 

Thanks in advance!

Replies 4 (4)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

You could set it statically in that email but then all your customers would get bank details. Instead you are better off wrapping it around an if statement. Going by the docs https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/liquid/reference/objects/transaction#transaction-payment_details you probably want to try something like this:

{% for transaction in transactions %}
{% if transaction.gateway == "Bank Deposit" %}
<p>Bank details</p>
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Regards

Tom

SkipWWW
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Tom,

I am wondering if you could take a quick look at this if you don't mind 🙂

We have a product with two variants: A and B. When a customer chooses variant A they need to get the 'normal order confirmation', when a customer choose variant B they need to get 'order confirmation B'.

Here is the code we are using. I think it is correct but somehow it is not working.

----------------CODE BEGIN-------------------

{% for line in line_items %}

{% if line.variant.sku contains "Variant B.1" or line.variant.sku contains "Variant B.2" %}

<p>Dear {{ customer.first_name }},</p>

<p>Variant B text goes here</p>

{% endif %}

{% endfor %}

----------------CODE END-------------------

Thanks for your time!

Cheers!

jamesj1748
Visitor
1 0 0

hello @petit,

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm in the same concern. Still getting confused.

AakashInfoTech
Shopify Partner
126 10 19

Kindly please share your store URL so I will request access and take a look from my end.

Thank you

banned