Customized Bundles on Autoship

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!  I hope you're willing to take a question from a novice!  We're just looking at options to set up a store, and we're hoping shopify will fit the bill.  Here's what we're trying to do:

• Customer creates a customized product by choosing 5 up to 5 components to include.  This customized product (bundle?) is then able to be autoshipped on a schedule they choose.
  • When they do this, I'd like to be able to keep track of inventory of the components separately, not just bundled, as the same components will be available for sale individually.

I've seen a bunch of individual pieces of this that look possible, but not all of them together.  Some things I've considered include:

• Using variants to create the customized product - downside seems to be the ability to inventory the components, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Using something like Recharge or Bold Subscriptions to do the autoship, but can I do the variants or bundles with that?
  • Using something like Bold Bundles to do the bundling, which may handle the inventory, but then I'm stuck on the autoship part.

Does anyone have any insight on whether what I'm thinking of is possible with a combination of apps that might work together, or suggestions on groups that might be able to easily do a custom app that does what I describe, or is it just impossible.

Thanks for reading!

0 Likes