Customized kitchen items

tisha1203
4 0 0

Hello, I made an apron that was a hit! I want to make some more kitchen items to bundle with it. Are there any POD oven mitts? If so, what vendor? Where can I get them? What about utensils? Large forks, knives, spatulas?? 

0 Likes
Sophie2oOMNash
1 0 0

Wow! That's sounds interesting! What exactly do you do? Do you make photo prints on aprons and oven mitts? I guess you can just buy them on amazon and then create a unique design.

0 Likes
VirginiacjbVKer
1 0 0

Yeah, that's sounds interesting. I'm opening a little bakery and want to make customized aprons, oven mitts, and maybe a giant wooden fork and knife for the decor. I mean I know it's probably not the right time for any business because of the pandemic and stuff, but that's been my dream for a long time. Can I see the photos of your works? Maybe you have an Instagram account? And how much it may cost? (I'm from Ottawa if it matters).

Oh, and I'm not sure about my budget yet because we've spent a lot on mortgage loans and equipment. Funny story, btw! One of our new ovens came up broken and we couldn't give it back to the shop because my husband lost the check. So, we had to hire a repair he found on https://www.appliancetechnician.ca/oven-repair/. I was so mad about this situation, but luckily they gave us a huge discount. So I just recommend them to everyone.

Anyway, please let me know more about your work!

0 Likes