Cutomer log in accounts

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
  • would like to know if the customer's name can be displayed above/below the person icon when they are logged in so it's easier for them to know they are logged;
  • when logged in to customer account the 'add a new address' button doesn't go anywhere;
  • not seeing who they complete their own profile with details (and what details are available to be put in);
  • I am using the debut theme
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
210 8 26

Hey man, don't really get what you're trying to ask, but we have a guide on Shopify login, hope it helps!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

shopify_login_icon.jpgthis is a screen shot of a customer who is logged in, looks the same as when logged out (person icon); on the amazon .com website for example, when I am logged in it says 'welcome barb', it might not be that big of deal to know if one is logged in by looking in the corner, just seems many random accounts I have here and there you can tell if logged in already. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

shopipfy_login_address.jpgin creating a customer account, this is all the farther one can get, clicking the 'add a new address' doesn't go anywhere. I am assuming if a customer is creating a login page on my website, they would be prompted to complete a profile with their name, phone number, address, etc. Or perhaps adding profile details begins only if when placing an order first and then creating a login account upon the completion of the order process?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
727 56 162

Yes you can edit all of this in your theme files.

Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code.

Then look in the Templates section, you'll see files like customers/account.liquid, customers/addresses.liquid, etc.

Open those and make the changes you'd like.

The Customer liquid object docs will help.

Make sure you make the edits on a backup theme in case your code is not perfect. If you're not familiar editing themes, here's a guide I wrote: https://speedboostr.com/how-to-safely-edit-your-shopify-theme.

If you'd like your tasks done for you let me know. My team and I (speedboostr.com/about) work on Shopify sites every day.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

My customers are logging into their accounts and they keep getting the error that the system doesn't recognize the email address associated with their subscription account via ReCharge. Is this something you can help with?

0 Likes