DEMAND GOOGLE TRUSTED STORE INTEGRATION - NOW !!!

Navigator
1151 0 118

+1 www.standoutdesigns.com

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
2 Likes
Tourist
22 0 2
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 77

YAY for the store owners :-)

We are a growing chorus ... REQUESTING INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE TRUSTED STORES :-)

Just Do It !!!

Love,

Leslie

2 Likes
1 0 2

+1

2 Likes
3 0 2
Tourist
10 0 77

Hello Alex From Shopify,

And imagine if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three Shopify store merchants walking in and asking for Google Trusted Store Integration and then walking out. They may think it's an organization. 

And can you, can you imagine fifty Shopify store merchants walking in and asking for Google Trusted Store Integration and then walking out. They may think it's a movement.

Yes, we are a moverment calling for Google Trusted Store Integration.

We the merchants of shopify - await the prompt integration of Google Trusted Stores.

Love,
Leslie Gabriel, WaterMan
www.watercheck.biz

PS If you are a merchant - we request you chime in :-)

4 Likes
Excursionist
123 0 10

so tell us more, we are all ears! Can you make an app we can plug in?

Warp Drive surfboard fins are for surfers looking for a better foil. We 3d print perfect foil sections. Try a Warp Drive fin today!
1 Like
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Interestingly I know someone who ran a conversion rate optimization experiment displaying and not displaying Google Trusted Store. In fact NOT displaying Google Trusted Store resulted in more conversions!

Co-Founder leading digital agency BVAccel.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi I am not sure why my reply are not shown here,

but here is my detail to integrate google trusted store
I am working on app, so it can be installed....but matter fact whole funcionality is not pluggable. To integrate google trusted store, we need to put java script on website and specifically for product checkout page we need to test various type of orders...
as per google's requirement we have do testing minimum in 3 browsers, with logged in user and guest user as suggested.
I had developed one application that can prepare script that is required for google trusted store order confirmation page.
Same as done with BigCommerce store..

Yes, 
I am working on app because no onwards we can have single app that can be granted permission to read store order detail.
Contact me if needed more information

email : r_dobariya50@yahoo.com
Thanks....

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi I am not sure why my reply are not shown here,

but here is my detail to integrate google trusted store
I am working on app, so it can be installed....but matter fact whole funcionality is not pluggable. To integrate google trusted store, we need to put java script on website and specifically for product checkout page we need to test various type of orders...
as per google's requirement we have do testing minimum in 3 browsers, with logged in user and guest user as suggested.
I had developed one application that can prepare script that is required for google trusted store order confirmation page.
Same as done with BigCommerce store..

Yes, 
I am working on app because no onwards we can have single app that can be granted permission to read store order detail.
Contact me if needed more information

email : r_dobariya50@yahoo.com
Thanks....

1 Like