DEMAND GOOGLE TRUSTED STORE INTEGRATION - NOW !!!

Tourist
20 0 2

I want this.

www.thehouseofawareness.com

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 8

Sure, can you please contact me at

r_dobariya50@yahoo.com

Integration Agents
1 Like
Tourist
17 0 1

this is great.

Susf Chanlet

http://note.taable.com

1 Like
Shopify Partner
10 0 8

Hi... All Thanks for your reply....

Please upvote us to push our work fater....so we comeup with demostore and app ASAP

Integration Agents
2 Likes
Tourist
3 0 3

This really shouldn't be an app, but a shopify feature.  Add shamisgourmet.com to the list of stores urgently requesting integration.

3 Likes
Excursionist
44 0 3

Yes please to make it a standard part of a Shopify site

Amanda www.joestoes.co.uk

3 Likes
Excursionist
123 0 10

Google webmasters is a nightmare and I recently found out after spending hours diligently filling out a product feed form, that I can't use the product feed feature anyway because I haven't got barcodes for my products. If i started at that game I would be hundreds of thousands of dollars out of pocket. The surfboard fins which I stock my shop with, are 3d printed and new products are added weekly. Those barcode shiny (backside) beaurocrats at the government want a seperate barcode for every colour and size of the product you have. LOL so guess what. Google can go hang and dry in the wind,

One of my advantages is that I can print anything I want. A new size for a fin is just a computer file away. Why stress myself and pay some idiot 150 NZ dollars just for one barcode ? Do you really think the customer cares? They just want to get the fin and go surf it. If I had a barcode it would be on the package and be thrown away.

So Google webmasters won't create a feed without a barcode? This reeks of some kind of control grid with money spongers at the end. Time for a revolution methinks.

Would a google intergration app overcome this sort of problem? And would it be easier to use than the clunky verbose and maze like webmasters tool? Or would my store be relegated to a 'not trusted' status by some arbitrary shadowy government official because of my blatant lack  of barcode use? 

Warp Drive surfboard fins are for surfers looking for a better foil. We 3d print perfect foil sections. Try a Warp Drive fin today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 77

Hello Great Shopify Merchants Yearning For Google Trusted Stores Integration ...

Just spoke with Shopify and asked them about the status of GTS integration.

They said that you want to chime in on the issue in the following ways ...

1) Post on this discussion that you want Google Trusted Stores Integration

2) When live chatting with a Shopify Guru aka support - you want to tell them you want Google Trusted Stores Integration

3) When you call directly to a Shopify Guru aka support - you want to tell them you want Google Trusted Stores Integration

4) When you email directly to a Shopify Guru aka support - you want to tell them you want Google Trusted Stores Integration

The more voices the faster this will get done.

SHOW. YOUR. DEMAND. NOW. FOR GOOGLE TRUSTED STORES INTEGRATION.

Love,

Leslie

2 Likes
Navigator
1151 0 118

Can someone elaborate on what this integration - beyond a JS mod to a theme - is necessary? What needs to be automated from the Shopify side? Thanks.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 2

Please add me in for Google Trusted Stores Integration.

www.ComboCases.com

2 Likes