DEMAND GOOGLE TRUSTED STORE INTEGRATION - NOW !!!

13 0 0

+1 rheafootwear.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 0
8 0 0
1 0 0

Please add our store as well. Thanks.

0 Likes
5 0 0

could you please add us also, many thanks www.twofivefive.co.uk

0 Likes
2 0 0

Please add our store also! www.reCosmetics.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 6
Excursionist
12 0 7

Please add my store

http://london-o.com/

0 Likes
Excursionist
55 0 9

yes please add me to your imaginery list guys, LOL it will never happen guys come on think about it! At least not without some decent cash up.

Let me add to this.....just look at the google requirments, to start with one of their major asks is that you all have a 90 day order count of at least 600 orders, does not have to be 200 each month, but needs to be 600 per 90 day and then 600 per 90 day thereafter on a rolling basis. So that point alone, if its still a current requirement, shopify has not reach there, what can they do about it is what im trying to say? Its a google thing, not a shopify thing....feel free to jump in and correct me if you think Im wrong or know different.

Im mentioning the above because of those of you who can meet the requirements of high volume orders, well Amit has the solution here so it seems

https://apps.shopify.com/google-trusted-store-1

WizardPatch Custom Embroidered Patches, Over 300,000 patches in stock with same day shipping from Sydney Australia, suppliers to Biker communites, all clubs and organizations and to the film and TV industry worldwide.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
21 0 4

Thanks a Million Paul for recommendations. :) :) :)

Your point is valid. We have been getting so many installations from the stores. Some of them were just on starter plan, some having monthly order volume of 50 or 100. They just signed up with us out of excitement. It is essential to fulfill Google criteria before they approve for Google Trusted Store. It is not just a badge that you buy with something and start showing up. 

CEO @ Simprosys InfoMedia, Developers of Bing Shopping Feed and Google Trusted Store Apps for Shopify Stores.
1 Like