DIGITAL DOWNLOADS email not providing good download links

Highlighted
1 0 0

Recently, my DIGITAL DOWNLOAD email that provides the links for my pdf files are not working.  What is weird, is that most of my customers ARE getting good links while others are not.  This has just been happening about the last month or so.  I've not changed a THING in my posting of the pdf files.  So HELP people!  This is frustrating!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 151

Hi, @julesfromtexas !

Katy here from Shopify.  I hope all is well with you, and welcome to our Community forum.

I am sorry to hear that regarding the Digital Download app. I have checked and while we have not received any previous reports on this, I would like to have a closer look into this on your own store. It does indeed sound strange in that it is happening sporadically.

I'd love to take a closer look at this along with our technical team in order to best help you out.  I've sent you an email so that we can verify your details. If you could reply to me when you can, including any examples or additional info that would be very helpful.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi there! I am experiencing the same problem, and have read many more discussions on shopify help center about the same issue. however, all of them are left without a reply. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions on ow to fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 151

Hi, @irinazaretcaia !

I am sorry to hear that you too are experiencing difficulty with this.

In this case, the best way for us to review this for you would be through accessing the app directly. To do so we will need to verify your details securely. If you could please contact our support team - you can do so via this link here -  or alternatively, via Facebook Messenger or Twitter. From here we can look into this with you.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes