Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more
shutterstock_1906305757 Cropped.jpg

Shop Feedback: Submit Your Store For A Free Review

Are you a Shopify merchant looking to take your business to the next level? Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your store reviewed by our support experts! Apply now. *Applications close on April 16th, 2024...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all,How can I display the correct vat % inside the Payment details? At this moment I only get empty " 's<tr><td>Total tax ("{{ tax_line.rate_percen...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've removed the cart and search icon on my header (as the site is non-transactional). However, I'd like the space where they used to sit to a...
Author Avatar
Hello, On this website, there seems to be a sticky logo on the upper left hand side, yet it is not a part of the header. Here's the link to the site, ...
Author Avatar
Hello,Unfortunately I am getting this error message. Where can I see how much memory or number of images I can have or how can I solve this? I have al...
Author Avatar
Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows how to make the buy button (and title and price that go with it) underneath the product photo instead of besid...
Author Avatar
How can we get the video in this section to Auto Play? Our site sells sex toys fyi. Site: https://cockblocktoys.com/ This is our video.liquid code ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I wanted to make my product backgrounds black instead of the ordinary white background for my Product PNG Images. When I change my theme to ...
Author Avatar
The service is bad; despite starting with a free trial, I've been automatically charged for a year without my consent. I never agreed to a year-long s...
Author Avatar
Hello all! I would like to customize the 'sort by' options on my shopify store but haven't been able to find to find a helpful code yet. Specifically,...
Author Avatar
I am trying to reactivate my store. It walks me through a "Choose a Plan" screen. Once chosen, I select my payment option and enter my zip code. Wh...
Author Avatar
Hey, my name is Felipe and I am working on a store for a client, we plan to include an FAQs section but would like to have a feature that includes a s...
Author Avatar
I am running more or less the basic setup from the App tutorial using Remix. Today, I started getting an error when I start the dev server using npm r...
Author Avatar
I have created a metafield on customers, it will hold a customer-number. I want to connect this field, so I can see this customer-number on new orders...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I have a problem regarding products in admin. When i mass-import products, i need to sort the products into collections. When the product...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am trying to get custom fields to display in my shopping cart once a user has added the item with the custom fields to their cart. P...
Author Avatar
The image slider below the primary product image is unresponsive. Additionally, the "Select color" option is absent on the product editing page on the...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify Comunity, I am looking to build a website on shopify for "video downloading" and i have purchased a script also. But it's in php code. So ...
Author Avatar
Thanks in advance!I am looking to hide all of my collection images except for the first two images only for mobile on the home page. Example shown bel...
Author Avatar
I am reaching out to request assistance with two issues related to the header of my Shopify website.Removal of H1 Heading: Currently, there is an H1 h...
Author Avatar
Hi there,Im wanting to remove the highlighted pink area from the text section in my image to text block. I have tried different code and nothing seems...