Data Source URL for Pinterest Catalog

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello, this is cross posted in the tech thread, too. I'm not very tech savvy so I'm looking for some assistance. I am trying to upload my date source to Pinterest to create a catalog. Do I just use the format "yourshopname.com/collections/all.atom?  My report status keeps saying failed. I went and checked the errors and I don't see what the problem is. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Donna

Homadestudio.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i'm having the same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
70 1 49

This worked for me

https://YOURSTOREURL/collections/all.atom

Then select CSV and no password

6 Likes
Excursionist
25 2 3

@Jim_West 

Do you mean the Shopify URL or the domain URL?

XX.myshopify.com?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

@Jim_West wrote:

This worked for me

https://YOURSTOREURL/collections/all.atom

Then select CSV and no password

I did this and made some headway. But got a response that 25 (seemingly random) products had errors that didn't allow the catalog to upload. The errors listed don't make much sense either since they claim there is no product description is missing in the metadata, link is missing from metadata, image link is missing from metadata, and so on.... Again, there is no rhyme or reason as to how these specific products are picked out. I don't understand why it isn't the whole catalog with these issues. Only 25 products. Thoughts on why this would be? Have you had similar issues after you used your data source URL?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 2 3

@Twentyfivefifty 

Did you use the Shopify URL or your domain URL?

xx.myshopify.com or your domain URL?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Domain URL. I'm wondering if the issue I'm having is related to that though. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 2 3

I tried the Shopify url and that one didn't work at all. I'll know tomorrow if the domain one works for me. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Thanks!! I wish this info was more visible! I've been looking everywhere (not super savvy) and it ends up being super simple!!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 2 3

This isn't working for me no matter what I do. Ugh.

0 Likes