Solved

Debut Theme: Unbold the product title and price on collection page

VisheshStudio
Excursionist
36 0 5

Hi,

How can I unbold the product title and price on collection page?

https://phs6rxboyiotn55k-27861221460.shopifypreview.com

Collection Page.PNG 

Appreciate your help on this!

Thanks,

~VS

Accepted Solution (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @VisheshStudio 

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.grid__item .h4.grid-view-item__title.product-card__title {
	font-weight: normal !important;
}
.product-card .price .price-item.price-item--regular {
}

Hope this will work for you

Thanks....

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @VisheshStudio 

.grid__item .h4.grid-view-item__title.product-card__title {
}
.product-card .price .price-item.price-item--regular {
}

Thanks....

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
VisheshStudio
Excursionist
36 0 5

Thanks @oscprofessional for the help! It worked out.

Also, couple more queries as follows:

1. How to unbold the highlighted area that is the title and price on a product page?

2. As I am selling original art, which is one piece only, how can I remove the quantity box for my particular collection "Originals"?

Refer to the below image.

Link: https://vishesh-studio.myshopify.com/collections/original-work/products/art-makes-you-smart-original...

Product.PNG

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @VisheshStudio 

1. Changes regarding to >>  How to unbold the highlighted area that is the title and price on a product page?

.product-single .product-single__title {
}
.product__price .price-item.price-item--regular {
}

2. For this condition  As I am selling original art, which is one piece only, how can I remove the quantity box for my particular collection "Originals"?

>> apply such unit product condition in product.liquid for only one piece of product

Thanks....

VisheshStudio
Excursionist
36 0 5

Thanks @oscprofessional for replying.

1. I tried with your mentioned code, its not working. It's still bold Product Title and Price.

2. For this condition  As I am selling original art, which is one piece only, how can I remove the quantity box for my particular collection "Originals"?

>> apply such unit product condition in product.liquid for only one piece of product

----> Could you please share the implementation logic. Where and how to implement for one collection, but it should not affect other collections.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Chaitanya

emmaogbe
Visitor
2 0 0

I uploaded a third party theme to my store but the theme still carries the theme name. I tried editing the code but it still has no effect on the store. I need help to rectify this issues please.... 

yuum
Excursionist
17 0 7

Thank you, @oscprofessional. This helped me, too!

And thank you, @VisheshStudio, for posting this question!

So relieved to be able to solve this... : )