Debut theme featured image

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi,

I'm currently using Debut theme. I want to show Featured Image first until the variant is selected. Now it automatically changes the image to the first variant image when the page loads.

I've tried with the method below: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-show-featured-image-on-product-page

However, the price is showing :( It will be great if the price can be displayed.

Thanks.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
834 116 146

Hello, @jen21 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
184 26 30

Hi, @jen21,

Hank here from Shopify. Really great question!

As @KetanKumar pointed out, if you share your store URL, some of the community may be able to point you in the right direction with this coding change. However, what I will do is give you some more information as to how to get a resolution for your query.

As you are using Debut which is a Shopify theme, our theme developers can take a look at this for you once you select a plan. What I could do is reach out to you via email to verify your store and dig into this further for you if you prefer this option.

Another way you can do this if you prefer is to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store. If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would also be able to resolve this issue for you.

Best of luck with the coding, but if you want our theme developers to look into this, please let me know!

All the best, -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes