Delete partner account

Solved
Markacy
1 0 0

@Ryder I too need some assistance with a partner account issue. Please have partner support email me at ryan.carroll@markacy.com to discuss my situation.

0 Likes
lukebennett
1 0 0

I somehow managed to create two extra partners accounts 
1841248 and 1858937 are the ids of the two accounts I'd like removed if possible.

0 Likes
edmundpelgen
1 0 0

Hi There, same as everyone else.  I have two partner accounts and I'd like to delete https://partners.shopify.com/1569119

Can you please help?

Thanks

Edmund

0 Likes
marcelomiqueles
1 0 0

I have the same issue.

Can you help me?

0 Likes
variatocafe
1 0 0

Hi Ryder,

same problem here.

Can you help me delete my partner account?

Many thanks

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
431 55 81

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, everyone!

Ryder here, once more, from the Social Care Team at Shopify.

As our authentication process has changed in recent times to ensure the utmost privacy and security of your accounts, I am currently unable to authenticate you via email. We encourage you to please contact our Support Team by logging in and selecting your shop. Our Support Advisors are available by live chat, email, and phone callback and would be happy to assist you with the process of disabling your Partner accounts! 

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Effielah23
Excursionist
11 0 2

I created two shopify partner accounts by mistake as well one under my business email and I’d like to delete the second one as well.

0 Likes
Stefmsns
1 0 0

Hello, I would also like to delete my account because I am not using it and I keep getting emails about things happening (I guess someone else is on it). 

0 Likes
TyW
Community Manager
Community Manager
536 38 897

Hi all, 

Per @Ryders' last post if you would like to delete your partner you must contact support using the options provided in her reply. 

@Ryder wrote:

Hi, everyone!

Ryder here, once more, from the Social Care Team at Shopify.

As our authentication process has changed in recent times to ensure the utmost privacy and security of your accounts, I am currently unable to authenticate you via email. We encourage you to please contact our Support Team by logging in and selecting your shop. Our Support Advisors are available by live chat, email, and phone callback and would be happy to assist you with the process of disabling your Partner accounts! 

Cheers.

Asking for us to delete your account in this topic isn't possible, you must contact support directly via phone, chat, or email. 

To avoid this becoming a run-on topic and this answer getting overlooked I'm locking this thread. 

Thanks all! 

TyW

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes