Delete partner account

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have created a developer (individual) partner account before creating a business partner account.

I now see two partner accounts in the accounts list.

Is there a way to delete my individual partner account?

I would like to avoid keeping duplicate information in two accounts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey there, @iamw!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to assist you with deleting your Partner account. 

This can't be done from the Partner's end, as it will require our internal teams to delete Partner accounts on the back end. That being said, I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums account. If this is the same email address associated to your Partner account, you can simply respond with the requested information so that I can escalate the ticket accordingly. If you use a different email address for your Partner account, you'll need to first CC the correct email address and respond from that one in order for me to verify you and access your account.

Once I've verified your account, I can proceed with the escalation to have your Partner account removed entirely. Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ryder,
I'm having a similar issue in which we have two extra Shopify partner accounts under the same email. Is there no way for me to delete them myself or do I need to go through you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey, @bjhcoutts!

Thanks for reaching out. There isn't a way to delete an additional Shopify Partner account internally at this time. One of our Escalated Teams will need to assist us with this process once we've had an opportunity to authenticate you.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums account. If this is the same email address used for your Partner account, you can simply respond and provide the required information. If you use a separate email address for your Partner account, we'll need to have you CC the appropriate email address and respond through there in order to authenticate you and access your account.

Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Ryder,
I'm new to Shopify and exploring the things and I have two accounts with the same email due to this I could not able to redirect to the correct store from the App I'm developing as it always says to login to the Main account.

Could you please help me in deleting the duplicate account.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have the same problem here

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We'd also like to delete one of our Partner Accounts, please email the necessary information.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I have same issue, can you help me with it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ryder, I also accidentally created a second partner account. Can you help me delete it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I would like my partner account to be deleted as well.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes