Delete shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m currently on the pause plan but I don’t want that I simply want to delete my shop. How do I do that ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hey, @Confused1! I’m sorry to hear you are wanting to delete your shop. Is there a particular reason why? I’m more than happy to give you a hand if there was something you were struggling with.

Nevertheless, if you are wanting to proceed with closing your store, there are two ways you can go about it while on the full Pause plan:

• You can reactivate your store by logging in as usual and choosing a paid plan. Then, navigation to ‘Settings > Plans and permissions’ and scroll to the bottom of the page and choose to close your store. (The steps to close your store are also found here). In this case, you would have to pay for the plan you choose before closing your store, but I’m happy to help get those funds returned to you if you immediately proceed to cancelling your account.

• The second option is to enlist assistance from our Accounts department. I can escalate your request to close your store to them, and they’ll reach out to you directly to properly close it down.

Please let me know what you decide to do, and I’ll do my part to fully assist you however you need. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes