Deleted products still appearing in app

1 0 0

Hey, 

I've had to batch delete all of our products and reupload them to solve an issue. This worked very well, I can tell the products have been replaced correctly, in part because the old versions of the products had titles in all caps (eg, MENS HORIZON HAT) and the new versions are sentence case (Mens Horizon Hat). 

This is perfect, until we begin translating our products with an App called Langify. Langify is great however it's seeing all of the previously deleted productes in addition to the correct, current products. Which with 6k products makes a ~12k list, which is causing load times in app and export times to be far longer than they should be. 

So my questions are as follows: 

• Does shopify keep deleted products around under their old product id?
  • Is there any way to delete this cache of perviously deleted products?
  • Or is there any way to call up and find the ids of these products? 

Any insight on this issue would be great! I've been in contact with the Langify app's developer and we're trying to work togeather to solve this issue. 

Cheers!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
162 0 5

Hello Claire,

Matt here from the Guru Team! :-)

That is a great question! :-)   If Langify is saving them I would recommend first emptying your browser's cache in the settings section just in case and then if that doesn't work I would check with Langify directly.  To help out I grabbed their email address for you here support@langify-app.com.  

However, if anyone else has had experiences like this with Langify please feel free to share! :-)

I hope you have a great day! :-)

Matt

0 Likes
1 0 0

https://www.klaracosmetics.com/collections/best-sellers

test Product (Klara Cosmetics Shop) has been deleted but it's still showing on the website. 
0 Likes