Solved

Deleting expired free-trial account

3n3apparel
4 0 0

I merged my businesses together and I used the email I want to use now for my free trial... How do I delete my expired free trial account so that the email doesn't come up as "already used" 
Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@3n3apparel 

Once an account is created, it can not be deleted. If you're getting an error that the email has been used, then your best step would be to reactivate the trial store, change the email, then close it again. 

If you do not have pending invoices on the account then our teams can look into adding 24-48 hours worth of trial time to allow you access to your old account. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@3n3apparel 

Once an account is created, it can not be deleted. If you're getting an error that the email has been used, then your best step would be to reactivate the trial store, change the email, then close it again. 

If you do not have pending invoices on the account then our teams can look into adding 24-48 hours worth of trial time to allow you access to your old account. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

3n3apparel
4 0 0
How would I reactive my FREE trial it says I have to pay now since the
trial period is over I just want that email that was linked to my trial
deleted so I can use it on my actual Shopify store we have two business we
merged together.
Brandi

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@3n3apparel 

3n3apparel
4 0 0
Who would I contact to make the extension?
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@3n3apparel 

You'll need to create a support request. We’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Thank you!