How can I include delivery date from Zapiet in Klaviyo email templates?

saramarie6350
4 0 0

Hi there! I am attempting to customize my confirmation email and post purchase follow-up through Klaviyo. But I cannot figure out how to input the delivery date from shopify into the customized email template in Klaviyo.

I use the Zapiet app for delivery location and delivery date. I can find the delivery date information in the shopify order under "Additional Details" and the Delivery Date. 

Any help on this is much appreciated! I am not the savviest user but I am trying lol!!! Thanks for your help!!!

Replies 7 (7)

Illia_Kuzma
Shopify Partner
36 2 14

I just checked and didn't find any delivery date related data on Order object

saramarie6350
4 0 0
Thank you! What is Order Object?
Illia_Kuzma
Shopify Partner
36 2 14
saramarie6350
4 0 0
Cool! So is this list at the link you sent the only information I can use
in an email? Is there another way I can pull that from the "Additional
Details" field that is in my shopify order? This information is definitely
in my shopify order screen so I dont know if what you are saying means I
cannot use it in a Klaviyo email.

Thanks so much!
Illia_Kuzma
Shopify Partner
36 2 14

Can you send screenshot of that "Additional Details"?

I don't see any delivery related data on my orders

saramarie6350
4 0 0

Sorry for my delay, I posted incorrectly. Really overwhelmed with every aspect of this. Thank you for your time. Here is the screenshot. I use Zapiet app for local delivery and scheduling. It puts that information here in Shopify. I just cannot figure out how to confirm the delivery date in my confirmation email. I would love to do this with Klaviyo but it seems that it’s impossible... thank you again! 

E858BA72-D19B-4BB5-A5E4-56BAB82627B0.png

Meara_C
Visitor
2 0 0

@saramarie6350 Hi there! Curious if you ever got this to work in Klaviyo? I'm hoping to add a similar delivery date field to our feedback emails, and I'd love to know if Zapiet worked for you.

Thanks!