Delivery page info

Solved
beachboutiquenz
2 0 0

Hi. I have made changes on my delivery page, saved them and viewed it - and changes sem to be made. However when I type my store in my browser to check changes - the changes are not there - please advise.

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 11 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @beachboutiquenz!

This is Lana from Shopify. I see you are having an issue with updating the info on your delivery page, so I wanted to look into this with you.

Could you walk me through the steps you took to make the changes on this page? Sometimes it might not update because you may have overlooked the Save button on the top right after you made the changes:

23-06-15598-20532

However, it could also be related to the cache and cookies on your browser. After you double check that you have saved your changes, could you try to open the Google Chrome browser, follow these steps to clear your cache and then see if it updates.

If you are still seeing the old info, you can send me a link to that page on your store and let me know what I should be seeing. If you are not comfortable sharing your store link here, you can send me a screenshot hiding any information that you don't want to show, but just so I can see what the page looks like and how to find it on your store.

Please let me know if you have any questions here at all!

Thanks. -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
beachboutiquenz
2 0 0

Hi Lana

Thanks for your reply.

I made the changes (actually months ago but just realised that they weren't actually showing) I have tried numerous times again to fix this problem to no avail.

When I made the changes a while ago and now recently I saved the page and also checked the visibility on the right hand side. Here are the attached screenshots - first one the incorrect one showing on my browser, second one edited and saved and preview of store from shopify and third one as I edited it.

Capture BBNZ Delivery incorrect.PNGCapture BBNZ Delivery page as edited - seen in preview my store on shopify.PNGCapture BBNZ Delivery page as oer editing page in shopify.PNG

I have cleared the cahe and cookies but no luck. I then deleted the page and added a new page with the revised delivery info and it STILL shows the incorrect info. 

If you go to the website and go to delivery - it says delivery is free between $300 and $500 but is meant to show between $140 and $450 - as it does in my header notice. I have attached the various pics - showing how I edited it and also what it looks like when I preview my page from shopify(all with correct info) and then also the incorrect one(as viewed from my browser). Just for interest sake - I have viewed my shop from other computers and the error still shows.

Please advise asap any solutions you may have as we're coming up to Mother's Day and really want to promote my site.

Thanks Carin

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 11 6

Thank you for the screenshots!

Having read the content of that page, it looks like you may need to update this within your Shipping Policy section, which is actually located in a separate part of your admin. This section is dedicated to outlining your Shipping and Delivery details for customers.

For this, you will need to go to Settings > Legal and scroll down to the Shipping Policy section, where you should see the option to edit it:

26-30-33329-30104

Once you have edited it there, make sure to save your changes and go back to check it on your storefront. 

Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes