Desktop Version of the Main Menu Not Working

Highlighted
2 0 0

My menu used to be on the top and then it worked fine, and now it moved to the left by itself and it's not working. It works just fine on mobiles, but not on computers. My website is https://simcart.ca/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 28 187

Hi, @Simcart

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for posting this thread about your menu. I'm happy to take a closer look! 

I can see on the desktop version of your site, the other menu items listed under 'Corelle' aren't displaying correctly. Additionally, when I clicked on the 'Corelle' menu item, it also caused the entire menu to close, rather than opening up the drop-down section. Are these the same issues you're noticing? 

So that I can help further with this, what's the name of the theme you're using? You can find this information in your Shopify admin under 'Online Store > Themes'. If you're using a third-party theme, I recommend reaching out to your theme developer directly to discuss this further. 

However, if you're using a Shopify-developed theme, can you please confirm: 

• If you've recently made any coding changes?
  • If you're using an app to control your menu?
  • If you made any edits to your site just before the menu stopped working?

Keep me posted on these details! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Rae,

Yes, those are the same issues I'm noticing and it's not just the Corelle category that doesn't work, it's all of them. I'm using the theme Venture from Shopify Themes. I have not made any coding changes, I do not use an app to control my menu, and I don't believe I made any edits to my site just before it stopped working.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 28 187

Hi, @Simcart

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly with these details. 

I'd like to look into this further, so I'm going to reach out to you via email. Once you receive my email, please reply directly back to me so that I can authenticate your account, and start taking a closer look into your Venture theme. 

Talk soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes