Developer help needed: Blending Wordpress Blog with Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am looking for an expert in building blogs who can help me evaluate Shopify's native blogging functionality versus using Wordpress. Please reply to this thread with your contact information if you are interested in this job.

include:

1) Some description of your credentuals for why we should choose you to perform this evaulation. And, how much you would charge to help with ths evaluation. Assume no tech work for this first phase of the job. This is a straight decision between whehter we should use WP vs Shopify for blogging. 

2) If we choose WP, then your bid for how much you would charge to integrate together a Wordpress site with a Shopify site such that the Wordpress powered blog and the Shopify ecommerce site have the same look and feel and have excellent SEO.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9925 103 1763

Hey Mike - did you want me to move this to the Jobs section? Forum members shouldn't be pitching for work outside of that category so you might not get much action here.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted

We can assist you on this just email me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 0 1

Hello Mike,

Please check out my StoryBook ‑ WP Blog Connector app here: https://apps.shopify.com/storybook-wp-blog-connector

The app acts as a proxy, it connects your WordPress blog with your Shopify store. All WordPress posts/categories/tags and such are instantly available within your store.

You will find most of the WordPress features available, more we implement server-side caching under the hood, there is a good chance that your Shopify blog is way faster than your original WordPress blog.

Best,
Ionel

0 Likes