Development Store does not show up in partners list

Highlighted
1 0 7

There are currently two stores under my account, which I use for Shopify Partners. I am trying to test an app that I have built for one of these stores; however, when I try to test this app, shopify partners tells me "No stores found." 

When I try to add a store, and select "managed store" and request access, it tells me "An account's email on the store is the same as your partner business email. Log in manually using your partner business email and password set when the store was created."

Can someone please help with this?

Highlighted
3 0 2

I have the same issue, my partner account was created after I received collaboration privileges.

Maybe that is the issue? though I don't know how to fix it. Having my email already approved in a store should be the opposite of a problem imo. 

Highlighted
2 0 2

Has anyone found a solution to this error?

Highlighted
1 0 4

I am having the same issue,  I checked on store i have full access as collaborator but the store is not listed in my managed store list. when i try to add the store i get error saying : An account's email on the store is the same as your partner business email. Log in manually using your partner business email and password set when the store was created.

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 3

same. Built an app first to test the API and pull product info with python/javascript 

now it doesn't show under it my partners

zombodotcom_0-1595789037023.png

To add this store, the following errors need attention:

• An account's email on the store is the same as your partner business email. Log in manually using your partner business email and password set when the store was created.
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Same issue. Has anyone managed to get around this? Super annoying. This error is not the most informative or proactive right?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue. I was able to get around by going straight t that sore and just signing up with my login and password directly. But now that is not ever working.

To add this store, the following errors need attention:

• An account's email on the store is the same as your partner business email. Log in manually using your partner business email and password set when the store was created.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 1.14.18 PM.png

please help Shopify team.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Simplest way around it is to de-permission the email associated with the store, then reapply for full permissions to the store as a partner From your partner account. All works fine now. 

Highlighted
1 0 0

I did not understand this.

There were some orders in the store purchased with a buyer email address that was same as the partner account email. I searched the store with the partner account email and deleted all the entries till nothing was showing up as result.

Next, I changed the ownership of the store - the store email and the partner account emails were also the same.

Still, this issue occurs when we try to add the store. Can you please elaborate this "de-permission" thing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there any resolution to this? I'm unable to work on my client's store effectively, as documents like theme files and .CSVs are getting sent to the wrong email address without resolution. 

0 Likes