Different Payment System for a Specific Product Collection (Crypto)

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have a software store and I am looking into a way of rewarding my customers for paying with crypto. ( Get 20% off for Paying with Crypto)

I know that I can simply connect an additional payment system to the store and allow customers to choose how they want to pay however this is not what I want to do as I would have to manually generate promo codes for each customer that will choose to pay with crypto otherwise customers will get a promo code and pay with USD rather than crypto. Initially, the idea was to generate promo codes for a specific currency which is only possible for Shopify Plus stores and as you may know it costs quite a bit of money especially for a store of my size. 

Therefore I came up with a new idea! Create a new collection of products and connect a different payment system to these products. Essentially there will be the same products however they would be considered different by the Shopify system, therefore promo codes can be generated specifically for this collection and specifically for the payment system that you choose to use on that collection.

What do you guys think? Should this be implemented as a standard into the Shopify system? Would this stimulate customers to pay with crypto?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Maybe you can suggest a workaround! Any advice/suggestion will be helpful and highly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Dude, I think it's just an awesome idea. In addition, it seems to me that such a payment will be faster and more reliable. I am sure that your project has potential! Before, I never understood the structure of cryptocurrency and mining and it was like a new language for me, but after my father was deceived by scammers, I decided to start studying the whole theory of cryptocurrency. I read various guides and reviews of different bitcoin currencies on YouTube, but there was very little information there. I was very lucky to accidentally stumble upon https://cryptohead.io/. It was on this site that I gained all my knowledge in order to mine. Then I found out about Bitcoin wallets, the phenomenon of cryptocurrency, leaps and other terms. This is actually very interesting and the process was similar to learning a foreign language. As a result, in just a month, I was already a crypto market guru and started buying bitcoin and selling it at a higher price. Also, thanks to the latest news on the site, I could predict in advance how the Bitcoin exchange rate would behave. Thus, I reached a passive income of $ 15,000 monthly. So I owe everything to this site, because it gave me the most valuable thing- knowledge!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I also need to accept crypto payments for my shop something which i think Shopify is lacking by default - we shouldn't have to install a 3rd party app to accept Bitcoin. I saw some news on https://cryptonews.com.au which said that some online merchants were accepting crypto now. Hopefully we see this come to Shopify soon!

1 Like