Different Territory orders/ Print on demand hell! Help

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm in the midst of trying to set up a store for a t shirt campaign i'm doing for a new band that has big names in it. This means that they will have fans in the U.S, Mexico and the U.K.

I've spent this whole week researching different Print on Demand suppliers, reading endless reviews, compiling a spreadsheet for their pro's and cons. As is life, none of them seem to tick all of the boxes I need. The best I can see so far for my needs seems to be Customcat, but they're in Detroit and their delivery time to UK is 10-12 days!

I'm wondering therefore if I could have to Print on Demand suppliers, one to take care of U.K and on for the U.S. Is this possible and if so, how on earth does that work?!

Thanks

David

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey David.  

I'm in a similar situation and so far I'm looking at Printify as my best resource. You may want to check them out if you haven't yet.  I'm curious, would you share your pros and cons for the companies that you've researched?  

Thanks,

Shelley

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Of course, no probs. I've actually compiled a spreadsheet for just that. What's your email? I'll share the google doc

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you - you are awesome! My email is sshivers@aseaglobal.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Done. Let me know if that arrives ok!

0 Likes