Disable order confirmation

1 0 0

Hi,

I'd also like to add a bump to this feature request. I'd like to be able to turn off order confirmations for out manually generated orders only, or on specific orders as I process them, as it confuses our invoice customers, for whom we use the 'Order Printer' app to generate invoices

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi,

@JasonC, let's bump it by one more time :). We also have a client who is using Klaviyo and as mentioned before, it is indeed handy when all email templates can be customized on one platform.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 69 116

Hey, @mjthomas3408@RRBPhotobooks@Insaneflame, and @yvesvanbroekhov!

Jason here from Shopify support. Thank you for the feedback.

Just want to follow up and let you all know that I've filed all your requests accordingly. The thread didn't go unnoticed. Keep in mind that this is the most we can do on the general support level. The development team, along with the other internal specialized teams, have the final say on which features get developed first.

In the meantime, I recommend you to reach out to the email marketing apps' support directly and find out if there's a way they can override their notifications over Shopify's. You can contact Omnisend's support at support@omnisend.com and Klaviyo's support at success@klaviyo.com. Thanks!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi @JasonC,

thanks for the follow up!

In the meantime, I recommend you to reach out to the email marketing apps' support directly and find out if there's a way they can override their notifications over Shopify's.

Concerning Klaviyo, according to their documentation, this is not possible:

All Shopify notification emails will still be sent through Shopify, not Klaviyo. Once you've customized each template, you will need to export the HTML code in a few clicks and paste this template code into Shopify.

So for now, we'll have to copy paste :)

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 69 116

Hey, @yvesvanbroekhov!

Thank you so much for sharing this important information with the fellow merchants! The copy and paste method that was mentioned is copying over the HTML code created by Klayvio and paste them to the notification templates at Shopify admin. Once it's done, turn off the email notification on Klayvio's side.

If you're reading this thread and feeling you want to upvote this request, feel free to leave a message. I'd be happy to forward the request on your behalf so we can get this feature built. Thanks again, all!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes