Disable products from Online store and Facebook channel?

Ronda1987
Tourist
9 0 4

Hello, is there any set up for disabiling products from Online store and Facebook channels once they are out of stock? Im not asking to hide from the web out of stock items, I want that they dont appear any more in Facebook and Online store channels.

thanks

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
988 96 147

Hello, @Ronda1987.

This is Elias with Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I understand you're looking for a way to disable products from the Online store and Facebook sales channel when they are out-of-stock. Though there isn't a way to do this automatically, you can enable inventory tracking to stop selling the products when they run of stock. It's also important to note that "continue selling when out of stock" shouldn't be enabled to prevent overselling. 

If you want to stop the products from appearing in the Online store and Facebook, you can remove the products by managing your product's availability. However, there isn't a way to automate this step. Though this is essentially hiding the products from these two sales channels, otherwise the other option is to delete the product. If you need to manage the availability for multiple products, you can use the bulk editor to manage up to 50 products per page. From there, you can add the properties for each sales channels and edit them in bulk. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes