Discount App

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi All, 

I'm looking for a discount app that allows me to offer a promotion like 2 for $25 for example. All products part of this collection/promo are uniquely priced, hence I can't do a $ off or % off. Any combination of these products should result in a total price of $24. 

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @rna1990!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! You have a few different options here, like using an app to help you create product bundles and set your prices accordingly, you could bundle your products yourself by creating a new product in your Shopify Admin or you could use a product upsell app. 

A product bundling app would allow you to group different products together and set your pricing. If you're interested in checking out some product bundling apps, I would recommend looking into the apps; Bundler - Product Bundles, Bundle Builder, or Bold Bundles

You could also create a product in your Shopify Admin and just list the product as a "2 for 25$" deal in the product title. The product image could show two of the same products in the photograph. I know this is not an ideal option, but I thought I would mention it. You can check out this guide to see how you can create a product from your Shopify Admin. 

Another option would be to use an app that would allow you to upsell your products by offering a 2 for x deal. Each of the apps I had found offer a product upsell option, but you'll want to look into the apps more to see if it's going to work for your exact idea. I would recommend checking out the apps; SellUp, Discounted Upsell & BOGO, and Trtle Upsell. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi Karlie, 

Thanks a lot for your input! I tested out a bundling app, but realized that it wouldn't work for my exact needs. Here's exactly what I'm looking for:

I have a collection of products (let's say around 10). Any time someone adds 2 of those products to their cart (any two, any combination), I want the total price to be $24. As a note, all the products are priced differently and there cannot be a fixed discount on this. 

Do you think any of your suggestions would work for this? I will take a deeper look, but any insight here would be helpful!

Thanks!

0 Likes