Discount Code rejected at Checkout

Highlighted
4 0 0

My discount code is Active and applicable to both wool collections but at checkout, it says that the code does not apply to the items. Code WOOLDISCOUNT, APPLICABLE TO PURCHASE OF TWO WOOL SCARFS FROM EITHER COLLECTION.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
275 24 40

Hey, @DesignersPub!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This definitely sounds like an odd issue, and I'm happy to help get to the bottom of it! It's hard to say exactly what's going on here without taking a closer look, so could you please reply back to this post and provide the below information: 

• Have you in the past, or do you currently have other working discount codes?
  • Has the code in question worked previously?
  • Could you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're getting when testing the code? 
  • Could you also please send a screenshot of the setup of this code in the back-end? 
  • Could you please send me a link to your site, and specify which products you were testing with so I can try to replicate the issue?

Once I have the above information and do some testing on my end, I should be able to get a better idea of what's going on and provide some next steps for us to take. I look forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Ash:

I had a code SPRINGSALE for the same collections but it was deducting the amount from each item instead of once with a purchase of two. I deleted that one and created the WOOLDISCOUNT, activated, and made sure that the instructions were minimum purchase two and deduct only once per purchase. The result is that the system does not recognize the collections as eligible for the code. I have no way to try this for a photo on checkout without having to fake purchase and now my cart is clean, if you need that photo please let me know. See attachment and thank you for your help.

screenshot-wool-cashmere-scarves.com-2020-05-12-00-24-28.pngscreenshot-designers-pub.myshopify.com-2020-05-13-14-23-45 m.pngscreenshot-designers-pub.myshopify.com-2020-05-13-14-22-48.pngscreenshot-designers-pub.myshopify.com-2020-05-13-14-23-45 m.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

https://wool-cashmere-scarves.com/     786-817-9755

I am looking forward to hearing form you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
275 24 40

Hi, @DesignersPub!

Thank you for getting back to me with those screenshots. At this time, I'd like to take a closer look into your shops settings from my end, as it looks like I will need to do some more hands-on testing to figure out what's going on here. I've just sent an email over to the email address you have associated with your Shopify Community Account. Could you please reply to that email for authentication so that I may access your account from my end? 

I look forward to hearing back so we can continue to work on this together! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes