Discount Codes Multiple Conditions

lacomet
1 0 0

Hi, 

When will shopify support discont codes with multiple conditions? I've seen the other posts, they are all marked as 'out of date'. This is a basic feature. 

Thanks

0 Likes

I don't think Shopify will support multiple conditions for discount codes... 

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles
0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
439 45 114

Hi, @lacomet!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'd like to get more details on what kinds of "multiple conditions" you're referring to. Any additional details or more information would be helpful for us to be able to help more specifically or assist in passing on your official feature suggestion.

At the moment our discount codes can be created to require multiple conditions to be met for a customer to use them. You can review our discounts guide in our help center that also includes some great informative video tutorials.

Aside from the product or collection conditions you can also ensure that your customer eligibility criteria are met as well. There are several different ways to create the discount codes in the admin, but you may also opt to use a partner's app as well if you'd like to help with some additional details you want to add to your discount codes.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes