Discount Codes

3 0 0

I have trying to migrate my store over to shopify but I am having a major issue. I have an app to add options to products and also add a price to it. When i go to checkout i type in the coupon code but it only shows its taking the discount off the base price of the product. When i hit next to go to enter my information the discount just completely disappears. Can anybody provide any information to this?

Openwideperformance.com

Discount code IVY10 if you want to give it a try.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
401 49 87

Hey, @enfn_long!

My name is Lizzy. I'm one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

Thank you for sharing those details! I was able to visit your store and test out the discount code, which appears to be working correctly! You can see that here.

I entered the discount code on the cart page. Is that the same spot that you had been testing it on? Let me know and I can keep working on this with you! If you're able to record the process of the discount disappearing, that would be great too! This tool here is free and gives you the option to screen record.

Are you using this discount code as part of a promotion that you're currently offering? How are you sharing it with customers?

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

here is the screen record that you requested. This is the issue we are having

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
401 49 87

Hey @enfn_long.

Thank you for that recording! When I had built my original cart, I wasn't using the custom options on the product. I've just tried again and can see the same thing you are.

Do you mind if I ask which app you're using to create those options on your product? I believe the app is what could be affecting the discount. Certain apps won't work with discounts, and will disable them in your checkout when used. We may need to reach out to the app developer directly to find out what options there are, or you might find it's easier to use a different option on your store. I'd be happy to look into it further with you.

I look forward to hearing back!

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yes i do use n app because I can not add the options with the built in product options in the shopify menus.

0 Likes