Discount and free shipping

1 0 0
I recently switched my shop over to Spotify and have been loving many of the features the site offers. One of my disappointments, however, is that you can’t let someone “stack” a free shipping promo code and a discount promo code. I have many local customers who want their discount + free shipping and I can’t give that to them. Instead they order and then I have to refund the shipping cost. Is a PAIN! Etsy added free shipping as a promo code you could use with other discount codes a while back and it was a game changer. Hoping this can be fixed soon!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I fully understand what you're trying to achieve, and improving both our shipping and discounts for our merchants is always something we are working on. As things stand, there are some solutions available to you in the form of third-party apps. Discount Ninja is one popular option, and Unlimited Bundles & Discounts is another.

You can also view all the discount app options here. You can reach out to the developers via their support contact information on their App Store and check to make sure their integration perfectly suits your business model. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes